Founded in 1917; starts in 1918 the production of cars
In 1933,acquisition by FIAT Group
In 1937 The Plants Of Milan And Brescia Are Unified And The agricultural Machinery Division Of SuzzaraIs Incorporated With TheGrowth Of 3 New Segments 1.Buses, Trucks 2.Rail Equipment, Agricultural Tractors, Forklift Trucks, Marine Engines & 3.Engine Pumps And Cooling Systems
In 1957 OM becomes FIAT Carrelli Elevatori, belonging to IVECO Division
In 1961 PIMESPO, Piccola Industria Meccanica sul Po was born in Luzzara, manufacturing WH Trucks
In 1981 FIAT IVECO acquires PIMESPO
In 1992 LINDE Group acquires from FIAT the Forklift Division
In 2002 the Company changes his name into OM Carrelli Elevatori keeping the Brand OM PIMESPO.
In 2005 Luzzara becomes a Plant for the whole STILL Group
In 2006 Linde, Still and OM are unified into the KION Group.